Tapping Saddle Low Density Pipe Fitting from Hansen
Hansen Low Density Tapping Saddles allows a pipe to be tapped forming a T-coupling. A number of sizes are available from 1 to 2 inches.NZD $10.55 – $27.22
Please click on the headings to show more information on our Hansen Tapping Saddles.
The Hansen Low Density Tapping Saddle is suitable for use above or below ground, in varying operating pressures and temperatures. It is strong, light-weight and compact. It is also available in a variety of thread combinations and connections. The Hansen Tapping Saddle is one of our Poly Pipe Fittings.
Sizes & Maximum Pressure Ratings
|HTSMD3225||32mm x 25mm|
|HTSMD4025||40mm x 25mm|
|HTSMD4032||40mm x 32mm|
|HTSMD5025||50mm x 25mm|
|HTSMD5032||50mm x 32mm|
|HTSMD5040||50mm x 40mm|
|HTSMD6325||63mm x 25mm|
|HTSMD6332||63mm x 32mm|
|HTSMD6340||63mm x 40mm|
|HTSMD6350||63mm x 50mm|
Handy Tips Video
Hansen Low Density Tapping Saddles
- Features & Applications
- The spigot guarantees correct placement onto the pipe and security of seal.
The spigot helps locate and secure the Hansen Tapping Saddle onto the pipe, reducing loss of seal if the pipe or saddle move under load.
- The hinge opens past 180° allowing fast and easy installation in any situation.
The ability to open past 180° degrees makes it an excellent choice for tight spots. The hinge stays connected for a fast, easy one piece installation.
- The hinge allows the saddle to remain as one piece which prevents loss and contamination of parts in the trench.
- The custom seal with spigots guarantees correct seal placement, a visible check of correct installation with a superior seal.
Small spigots on the internal seal that are visible from the outside help locate it correctly and removes any second guessing if the seal has been installed or not.
- The bolt stays fixed to the body ensuring quick and easy installation and no lost parts.
Only one bolt required which is fixed to the body ensuring no lost parts and the common Stainless Steel M8 bolt on all sizes means only one tool is required for installation - a major time saver. Larger sizes can have up to three bolts if preferred.
- The pilot hole in the base ensures correct hole placement and makes installation easy.
- Designed and manufactured with extra bolt holes on the larger sized saddles for peace of mind.
- Common Stainless Steel M8 bolt on all sizes means only one tool is required.
- The packaging has all the information required for ease of purchase, i.e. pipe size & type, thread DN, hole saw size, etc.
- Strong and compact design; manufactured from strong, non-corrosive, UV-stabilised materials for a long life.