Dual Float Adapter from Hansen
The Dual Float Adapter from Hansen is also known as a Male Adapter with O-Ring Seal is a spare part for the Hansen Max-Flo Valves. It is available is sizes from 15mm to 50mm converting to 25mm.NZD $3.83 – $10.55
Please click on the headings to show more information on the Hansen Dual Float Adaptor.
Hansen Dual Float Adaptor Sizes
|HMA15||25mm BSPT to 15mm BSPT|
|HMA20||25mm BSPT to 20mm BSPT|
|HMA25||25mm BSPT to 25mm BSPT|
|HMA32||25mm BSPT to 32mm BSPT|
|HMA40||25mm BSPT to 40mm BSPT|
|HMA50||25mm BSPT to 50mm BSPT|
Handy Tips Video
Hansen Dual Float Adaptor
- Dual Float Adapter
- Features & Applications
- High performance, cost-effective Trough / Tank Valve (29 psi, 570 l/min).
- Suitable for side, bottom and top entry.
- Strong, compact design.
- Delivers high volumes of water quickly and with unrestricted full flow.
- Patent pending* “Self Cleaning Pilot” for use in clean / dirty water.
- Low operating pressure is required thereby reducing pumping costs and increasing flow.
- Manufactured from strong, non-corrosive, UV-stabilised materials.
- Mini body design enables easy installation.
- Available in Female and Male BSPT, NPT and ACME thread configurations.
- Suitable for High / Low Pressure operations - from 0.2 Bar to 12 Bar.
- Variable open and close action preventing valve bounce and water hammer.
- Download the Hansen Max-Flo Valves Brochure.
- Intellectual Property
- The Hansen Max-Flo Valves in this website are protected by intellectual property rights owned by the Hansen Group of Companies in NZ and pending in other countries, including NZ patent applications 586567/585948 and NZ registered design 413714. HANSEN is a trade mark of the Hansen Group of Companies.