Big Water Tanks - 30,000 litres
Big Water Tank - 30,000 Litre - Mist GreenNZD $3,550.00
Our unique, 30,000 litre (6,600 gallon) tanks are manufactured in Auckland using a custom machine.
They are guaranteed for 20 years and are extremely robust. Many competing tanks require bracing to support their lids, whereas our dome is self-supporting. The design of our tanks is clean and simple with smooth, uniform walls. There are no variations in thickness that can result in weak spots.
We use 100% high quality polythene, which means that the material is uniform throughout. Some suppliers use multiple shots - high quality material on the surface and cheaper material on the inside - which can degrade the integrity of the structure.
Our tanks are the heaviest and consequently the walls are thicker and stronger.
We monitor our tanks carefully in production and log the internal temperature as each one is being moulded to ensure that they all conform to our stringent quality standards.
Many tank suppliers include deliveries in the price of their tanks. We charge for deliveries separately which means that if you live close to us, you don't subsidise those who live further away.
We have designed and built a trailer capable of transporting two 30,000 litre tanks simultaneously.
If you order two 30,000 litre tanks, we deliver both, together and you only pay for one delivery. See our map that shows delivery charges for one or two 30,000 litre tanks.
- Nominal Capacity: 30,000 litres (6,600 gallons)
- Tank Diameter: 3.78m
- Tank Height: 3.1m
- Tank Weight: 500kg
- Tank Outlet Size: 50mm BSP
- Warranty: 20 year Repair or Replacement (not pro rata)
- Largest dome in New Zealand with the smallest radius, which means it is self-supporting
- Choose from a range of colours
- Designed for potable drinking water only (please contact us to discuss any other applications)
- Locally manufactured in Auckland, New Zealand
- Raw Material:
- Type: Medium Density Polyethylene
- Standard: AS/NZS 2070 - Food Contact Requirements
- AS/NZS 4020:2005 - Potable Drinking Water
- AS/NZS 4766 Polyethylene Storage Tanks for Water
- Manhole access with removable lid
- Raw Material:
- Our tanks can be buried, but by no more than 700mm