PVC Drains Finishing Collars and Grates
DWV Pipe PVC Drains and Grates are strong and reliable. They connect to our 100mm PVC Pipes. Our PVC Pipes hava an incredibly smooth bore and minimal internal protrusions. Consequently, the installed system will have a long and trusted service life.NZD $3.50 – $5.00
DWV Pipe PVC Drains, Finishing Collars and Grates are strong and reliable. They connect to our 100mm PVC Pipes.
Our PVC Pipes hava an incredibly smooth bore and minimal internal protrusions. Consequently, the installed system will have a long and trusted service life.
ERA PVC Drains and Grates are manufactured in China. ERA has been manufacturing pipe for the NZ market for over 10 years and has met all standards and regulations. The same pipe and fittings are available from other large New Zealand and Australian retailers (sold under a number of other brand names).
PVC Drains and Grates Features and Benefits
- Drain Waste and Vent Pipes and Fittings do not support combustion
- PVC is non Conductive will not rot, corrode or breakdown
- They are lightweight, making installation cheaper and easier
- The pipes and fittings are sealed with PVC Glue / or Welding Compound that creates a water tight and extremely strong bond
- Potable (drinking) water approved
- Suitable for "charged" (unpressured and low height under 3m) lines i.e. filling water tanks from cutters
- WaterMark Certificate of Conformity – Level 1
Evaluated to: AS/NZS 1260:2009 - PVC-U pipes and fittings for drain, waste and Vent Application Certification No: WMK26022
PVC Drain Finishing Collars and Grates Installation
- Your pipe trenches should provide clearance of a minimum of 100mm on each side of the pipe to enable better compaction around the pipe
- Check that the pipes and fittings are not damaged prior to installation and trench is free from debris and sharp objects
- Back fill and compact around the pipe
- Drains should be installed with a minimum 1:60 fall, less by design